Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm beat (no photos, too busy to take any)

Just got done with a marathon glaze night, still have about 2 hours of work left to finish this round of glaze tests/pieces for the student show(if the glazes turn out correctly, I'll be submitting at least 1 crystal piece for the show)... Need to be in there first thing in the morning because I HAVE to get that kiln firing no later than 0800est or I won't have time to finish things for my presentation on Thursday... And I need to get more diamond bits for the dremmel...

Had a disaster in the reduction kiln, not sure what happened but this is why I'm not crazy about that beast.. Bad things always happen... Always...

And yes brian, I did clean up my mess...

Edit: mmm CMC gum gel...




-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

brian said...

This is a great post - I especially like this part "And yes brian, I did clean up my mess..." ahhh, music to my ears!

always glad to see so many people working in the studio.

keep makin' art.
Prof. Brian

Fiyero said...

i always clean up after myself... it may not be right away, but i always clean up after myself...